Everyone around is talking about videos, streams, new content, and you yourself probably spend a lot of time on one of the most popular online platforms of our time. YouTubers Life 2 is a casual simulation game that will put you in a virtual NewTube City and allow you to use everything to the maximum to start your career as a YouTuber. Unlike the first part of YouTubers Life, you will go out more and interact with the most recognizable social media stars. However, the glamorous life is only what your followers see, but you definitely need to understand the work YouTubers do behind the scenes to get noticed. To get started, log into your character editor and choose the look and style you see yourself in. Next, go for a walk around your interactive city where every now and then something interesting and worthy to share with the world happens. But for now, you only have hmm... zero subscribers on your channel, and something urgently needs to be done about it. Start mini-games and edit your content like the pros do. Your subscribers react positively to any innovations in your life, for example, if you update the interior of your room or do a surprise unboxing. Or if you take them with you to your next drone broadcast. Expand your network of contacts and your income by entering into affiliate programs with brands and participating in blogger hangouts. As you become more and more popular, you will also be able to connect with your followers on other platforms, such as streaming or posting photos and selfies. Opportunities for communication, acquaintances, including with real YouTubers like PewDiePie, building love relationships in the simulator are more than enough. The main thing is not to forget to upgrade the quality of the content and your equipment, just like in real life.
- through simple tasks, players will learn more about how the professional life of famous YouTubers works
- the open world of the simulator is filled with interesting locations, the secrets of which you will have to reveal, and this is how ordinary measured life goes here
- feel the real adrenaline from your community growing and learn to understand the mood of the audience and delight them with outstanding content
- There is also a strategy component in this simulator. For example, you will need this skill when following missions in quests.
- NewTube, Glitch and InstaLife - give freedom to your expression and multiply your fan base
- There are Non-Player Characters in the game with whom you will interact and who will help you
- many YouTube celebrities have already become part of the game and it is waiting for new players
OS:Windows 7 64bits
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz | AMD FX-4350
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA Geforce GT 1030 2GB | AMD RX550 2GB | Intel HD Graphics 630
Storage:10 GB available space