The Last Shot is a platforming adventure game set in a war-ravaged diesel-punk world. Militaristic cities fight endlessly with massive weaponry, all striving to be the last one standing. Rather than your typical hunky superhero, you take on the role of a humble mechanical engineer. You work tirelessly to produce the shells that are almost immediately blasted into a neighboring city’s exposed bits. Hey, it pays the bills. However, there comes a day when your comfortable routine is interrupted and you are thrust into the outside world on a dangerous journey. To save your friends and the city you love, you must uncover a terrible conspiracy and find a way to put an end to a nefarious plan. Explore the world around you to learn more about its history and lore, solve numerous puzzles, and tinker with machinery and contraptions of all shapes and sizes.
- Original hand-drawn visuals in the style of old cartoons.
- Solve unique puzzles using your engineering wits.
- Use your innate abilities to repair, create, or destroy vital tools and machinery.
- Master the mechanical marvels you find along your travels. Drive all-terrain vehicles, jetpacks, armored trains, moving platforms, and so much more.
- Explore a vast and intriguing diesel-punk world, living according to the laws of wartime. Admire the striking technology and architecture as you delve deeper to discover all of its secrets.
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ (2 * 2600) or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
Storage: 4 GB available space