About This Game
Handwritten nostalgiaJourney back to the 90s and move through beautifully hand-drawn letters, as you follow the life of Sarah. Learn more about her friends, nerdy obsessions or why she has the most annoying sister ever. Then go digital as Sarah grows older. Revel in the nostalgic pixel world of the early 2000s internet while navigating all the drama, anxiety and joys of teenagehood.
Shape your futureWatch Sarah grow up and make decisions that will change how her life will turn out as an adult (no pressure). Take revenge on your sister, play video games all day or fall in love. It’s all up to you. Don’t like the outcome? Just go ahead and rewrite her story. (See? we told you, no pressure.)
Power of wordsIn a world made from paper and computers, words matter. So use them to change drawings that block your way, help friendly characters and interact with Sarah's friends. Finding the right words is hard sometimes. Especially for shy people like Sarah. So help her by breaking them apart and creating new ones for her to use instead.
Playfully wholesomeLetters is a cozy, often funny, sometimes sad game about friendship, growing up and finding your way in life. Explore Sarah’s colorful world and use the power of words to change her life! Or… just stack cats or something.
- innovative word-based riddle mechanic, you've never seen before
- relatable coming of age story, inspired by real-life
- branching storyline where you can discover new possibilities with every playthrough
- beautifully hand-drawn visuals & pixel art evolving with Sarah’s age
- comfy, playful & casual game that focuses on narration and having fun with words
- good for practicing English skills in a fun way
QUICK FACTSlanguage: English playtime: approx. 3 hours (1 playthrough)
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia 8800 GT / AMD 4670 or faster
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space