RUNNING WITH RIFLES is a top-down tactical shooter with open-world RPG elements. In RWR, you join the ranks of an army as a common soldier, just like the thousands around you. The open world approach lets you define your own path and story in the campaign. Push back the enemy with your comrades or go deep behind enemy lines to sabotage their efforts and loot valuable items. As you gain experience, you are promoted with higher command over soldiers and equipment. Call in artillery fire missions or paratrooper reinforcements when the situation gets tight! Use your squad to man armed boats, tanks and APC's, or, become the expert lone wolf you always aspired to be - it's up to you!
- hundreds of locations to explore from trenches to towns, deserts to snowy valleys
- emergent AI that will question if you're as smart as you think you are
- realistic cover system
- dozens of different weapons, support and cover items, radio calls, vehicles
- side objectives to keep you busy: destroy radio towers and other assets, steal cargo trucks, rescue prisoners
- 40+ multiplayer support, dedicated servers, coop, PvP, PvPvE
- speech bubbles!
- deaths and fails, a lot of them, including your own!
- ...and of course, mods!
OS: Windows XP
Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 800 MB available space
OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection